Modeling General and Specific Variance in Multifaceted Constructs: A Comparison of the Bifactor Model to Other Approaches
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Personality © 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Personality
Volume 80, Issue 1, pages 219–251, February 2012
How to Cite
Chen, F. F., Hayes, A., Carver, C. S., Laurenceau, J.-P. and Zhang, Z. (2012), Modeling General and Specific Variance in Multifaceted Constructs: A Comparison of the Bifactor Model to Other Approaches. Journal of Personality, 80: 219–251. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2011.00739.x
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 AUG 2011 10:24AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!