Beth A. Visser is now at Trent University (Oshawa), Department of Psychology.
Is Low Anxiety Part of the Psychopathy Construct?
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2012
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Personality © 2011, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 80, Issue 3, pages 725–747, June 2012
How to Cite
Visser, B. A., Ashton, M. C. and Pozzebon, J. A. (2012), Is Low Anxiety Part of the Psychopathy Construct?. Journal of Personality, 80: 725–747. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2011.00745.x
This research was supported by Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada grant 2007-2159. We thank Christine DuRoss for her assistance with data collection.
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JUL 2011 04:00PM EST
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada. Grant Number: 2007-2159
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!