Nicola J. Newton is now in the School of Education and Social Policy at Northwestern University.
Narcissism in Midlife: Longitudinal Changes in and Correlates of Women's Narcissistic Personality Traits
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Personality © 2011, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 80, Issue 5, pages 1179–1204, October 2012
How to Cite
Edelstein, R. S., Newton, N. J. and Stewart, A. J. (2012), Narcissism in Midlife: Longitudinal Changes in and Correlates of Women's Narcissistic Personality Traits. Journal of Personality, 80: 1179–1204. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2011.00755.x
Collection of the data reported in this research has been supported by the Boston University Graduate School, National Science Foundation Visiting Professorships for Women, the Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues, the MacArthur Foundation Network for Research on Successful Midlife Development, Radcliffe Research Support and Midlife Program Grants from the Henry A. Murray Research Center, National Institute of Mental Health subgrants under Grants 1-RO1-MH43948 and 1-RO1-MH47408, National Institute on Aging Training Grant T32-AG0017, and the University of Michigan. Computer-accessible and other data from several previous waves are archived at the Henry A. Murray Research Center, Radcliffe College, 10 Garden Street, Cambridge, MA 01238.
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 NOV 2011 09:40AM EST
- National Science Foundation
- MacArthur Foundation
- Radcliffe Research Support
- Henry A. Murray Research Center
- National Institute of Mental Health subgrants. Grant Numbers: 1-RO1-MH43948, 1-RO1-MH47408
- National Institute on Aging Training. Grant Number: T32-AG0017
- University of Michigan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!