We would like to thank Mike Furr, Dustin Wood, and William Revelle for comments on an earlier draft. Preparation of this article was supported by National Institute of Mental Health Grant R01 MH70571 and by a Kirby Faculty Fellowship.
The Dynamic Role of Personality States in Mediating the Relationship Between Extraversion and Positive Affect
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Personality © 2011, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 80, Issue 5, pages 1205–1236, October 2012
How to Cite
Wilt, J., Noftle, E. E., Fleeson, W. and Spain, J. S. (2012), The Dynamic Role of Personality States in Mediating the Relationship Between Extraversion and Positive Affect. Journal of Personality, 80: 1205–1236. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2011.00756.x
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 NOV 2011 09:40AM EST
- National Institute of Mental Health Grant. Grant Number: R01 MH70571
- Kirby Faculty Fellowship
This article has been cited by:
- 1The manifestation of traits in everyday behavior and affect: A five-culture study, Journal of Research in Personality, 2014, 48, 1, , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Cross-cultural generalizability of the Personality and Role Identity Structural Model (PRISM): Implications for trait and cultural psychology, Journal of Research in Personality, 2013, 47, 6, 894, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,