We would like to thank Mike Furr, Dustin Wood, and William Revelle for comments on an earlier draft. Preparation of this article was supported by National Institute of Mental Health Grant R01 MH70571 and by a Kirby Faculty Fellowship.
The Dynamic Role of Personality States in Mediating the Relationship Between Extraversion and Positive Affect
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Personality © 2011, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 80, Issue 5, pages 1205–1236, October 2012
How to Cite
Wilt, J., Noftle, E. E., Fleeson, W. and Spain, J. S. (2012), The Dynamic Role of Personality States in Mediating the Relationship Between Extraversion and Positive Affect. Journal of Personality, 80: 1205–1236. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2011.00756.x
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 NOV 2011 09:40AM EST
- National Institute of Mental Health Grant. Grant Number: R01 MH70571
- Kirby Faculty Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!