The research was facilitated by a Social Science and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC) Fellowship to the first author and by grants from the SSHRC and the Fonds de Recherche sur la Société et la Culture (FQRSC) to the second author.
Toward a Tripartite Model of Intrinsic Motivation
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Personality © 2011, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 80, Issue 5, pages 1147–1178, October 2012
How to Cite
Carbonneau, N., Vallerand, R. J. and Lafrenière, M.-A. K. (2012), Toward a Tripartite Model of Intrinsic Motivation. Journal of Personality, 80: 1147–1178. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2011.00757.x
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 NOV 2011 09:41AM EST
- Fonds de Recherche sur la Société et la Culture (FQRSC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!