The research was facilitated by a Social Science and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC) Fellowship to the first author and by grants from the SSHRC and the Fonds de Recherche sur la Société et la Culture (FQRSC) to the second author.
Toward a Tripartite Model of Intrinsic Motivation
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2012
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Personality © 2011, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 80, Issue 5, pages 1147–1178, October 2012
How to Cite
Carbonneau, N., Vallerand, R. J. and Lafrenière, M.-A. K. (2012), Toward a Tripartite Model of Intrinsic Motivation. Journal of Personality, 80: 1147–1178. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2011.00757.x
Correction added on 11 January 2016, after initial online publication. A duplicate of this article was published under the DOI 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2012.00785.x. This duplicate has now been deleted and its DOI redirected to this version of the article.
- Issue online: 25 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 NOV 2011 09:41AM EST
- Fonds de Recherche sur la Société et la Culture (FQRSC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!