Mario Pandelaere is now at the University Gent, Belgium.
The Hubris Hypothesis: You Can Self-Enhance, But You'd Better Not Show It
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Personality © 2011, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 80, Issue 5, pages 1237–1274, October 2012
How to Cite
Hoorens, V., Pandelaere, M., Oldersma, F. and Sedikides, C. (2012), The Hubris Hypothesis: You Can Self-Enhance, But You'd Better Not Show It. Journal of Personality, 80: 1237–1274. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2011.00759.x
This research was supported by a Fonds voor Wetenschappelijk Onderzoek Vlaanderen grant (project G.0159.04) awarded to Vera Hoorens.
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 NOV 2011 09:41AM EST
- Fonds voor Wetenschappelijk Onderzoek Vlaanderen grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!