Mario Pandelaere is now at the University Gent, Belgium.
The Hubris Hypothesis: You Can Self-Enhance, But You'd Better Not Show It
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Personality © 2011, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 80, Issue 5, pages 1237–1274, October 2012
How to Cite
Hoorens, V., Pandelaere, M., Oldersma, F. and Sedikides, C. (2012), The Hubris Hypothesis: You Can Self-Enhance, But You'd Better Not Show It. Journal of Personality, 80: 1237–1274. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2011.00759.x
This research was supported by a Fonds voor Wetenschappelijk Onderzoek Vlaanderen grant (project G.0159.04) awarded to Vera Hoorens.
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 NOV 2011 09:41AM EST
- Fonds voor Wetenschappelijk Onderzoek Vlaanderen grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!