This research was supported by grants (MH45448, Lenzenweger; F31MH087053, Wright) from the National Institute of Mental Health, Washington, DC.
Interpersonal Development, Stability, and Change in Early Adulthood
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Personality © 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 80, Issue 5, pages 1339–1372, October 2012
How to Cite
Wright, A. G. C., Pincus, A. L. and Lenzenweger, M. F. (2012), Interpersonal Development, Stability, and Change in Early Adulthood. Journal of Personality, 80: 1339–1372. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2012.00761.x
This work represents a portion of the first author's doctoral dissertation. We thank Jerry S. Wiggins for providing consultation on the initial use of the Revised Interpersonal Adjective Scales. We are grateful to Lauren Korfine for project coordination in the early phase of the study.
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JAN 2012 03:41PM EST
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: MH45448, F31MH087053
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!