We thank Aaron L. Pincus, Harry Wallace, Aidan G. C. Wright, Ken Sheldon, and three anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments regarding this article, as well as members of the Self and Social Perception Laboratory for assistance with collecting data.
Envy Divides the Two Faces of Narcissism
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Personality © 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 80, Issue 5, pages 1415–1451, October 2012
How to Cite
Krizan, Z. and Johar, O. (2012), Envy Divides the Two Faces of Narcissism. Journal of Personality, 80: 1415–1451. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2012.00767.x
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JAN 2012 03:43PM EST
This article has been cited by:
- 1Are Pathological Narcissism and Psychopathy Different Constructs or Different Names for the Same Thing? A Study Based on Italian Nonclinical Adult Participants, Journal of Personality Disorders, 2014, 28, 3, 394, , , , ,
- 2Soldiers of misfortune: An examination of the Dark Triad and the experience of schadenfreude, Personality and Individual Differences, 2014, 67, 64, , , ,
- 3When are grandiose and vulnerable narcissists least helpful?, Personality and Individual Differences, 2014, 56, 127, , , , ,
- 4An Integrative Approach to the Assessment of Narcissism, Journal of Personality Assessment, 2013, 95, 3, 237, , , , ,