We thank Aaron L. Pincus, Harry Wallace, Aidan G. C. Wright, Ken Sheldon, and three anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments regarding this article, as well as members of the Self and Social Perception Laboratory for assistance with collecting data.
Envy Divides the Two Faces of Narcissism
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Personality © 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 80, Issue 5, pages 1415–1451, October 2012
How to Cite
Krizan, Z. and Johar, O. (2012), Envy Divides the Two Faces of Narcissism. Journal of Personality, 80: 1415–1451. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2012.00767.x
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JAN 2012 03:43PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!