Writing of this article was supported by the Office of Academic Affiliations, Advanced Fellowship Program in Mental Illness Research and Treatment, Department of Veterans Affairs.
Maladaptive Variants of Conscientiousness and Agreeableness
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Personality © 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Special Issue: Five Factor Model of Personality Disorder. Edited by: Thomas A. Widiger and Paul T. Costa, Jr.
Volume 80, Issue 6, pages 1669–1696, December 2012
How to Cite
Samuel, D. B. and Gore, W. L. (2012), Maladaptive Variants of Conscientiousness and Agreeableness. Journal of Personality, 80: 1669–1696. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2012.00770.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 FEB 2012 08:35AM EST
This article has been cited by:
- 1An Evolutionary Life History Framework for Psychopathology, Psychological Inquiry, 2014, 25, 3-4, 261,
- 4First principles of Hamiltonian medicine, Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society B: Biological Sciences, 2014, 369, 1642, 20130366, , ,
- 5Associations between personality traits and psychological well-being across time in middle adulthood, Journal of Research in Personality, 2013, 47, 6, 748, , ,