Portions of this work were supported by NIAAA grant R01 AA016166 to Gregory T. Smith.
Construct Validation Theory Applied to the Study of Personality Dysfunction
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Personality © 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Special Issue: Five Factor Model of Personality Disorder. Edited by: Thomas A. Widiger and Paul T. Costa, Jr.
Volume 80, Issue 6, pages 1507–1531, December 2012
How to Cite
Zapolski, T. C. B., Guller, L. and Smith, G. T. (2012), Construct Validation Theory Applied to the Study of Personality Dysfunction. Journal of Personality, 80: 1507–1531. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2012.00772.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 FEB 2012 08:36AM EST
- NIAAA. Grant Number: R01 AA016166
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!