Five-Factor Model Personality Disorder Prototypes: A Review of Their Development, Validity, and Comparison to Alternative Approaches
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Author. Journal of Personality © 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Special Issue: Five Factor Model of Personality Disorder. Edited by: Thomas A. Widiger and Paul T. Costa, Jr.
Volume 80, Issue 6, pages 1565–1591, December 2012
How to Cite
Miller, J. D. (2012), Five-Factor Model Personality Disorder Prototypes: A Review of Their Development, Validity, and Comparison to Alternative Approaches. Journal of Personality, 80: 1565–1591. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2012.00773.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 FEB 2012 08:37AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!