Clinical Utility of the Five-Factor Model of Personality Disorder
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Personality © 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Special Issue: Five Factor Model of Personality Disorder. Edited by: Thomas A. Widiger and Paul T. Costa, Jr.
Volume 80, Issue 6, pages 1615–1639, December 2012
How to Cite
Mullins-Sweatt, S. N. and Lengel, G. J. (2012), Clinical Utility of the Five-Factor Model of Personality Disorder. Journal of Personality, 80: 1615–1639. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2012.00774.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 FEB 2012 08:38AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!