The authors wish to thank Dr. Thomas Widiger for his comments on an earlier draft of this article.
Maladaptively High and Low Openness: The Case for Experiential Permeability
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Personality © 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Special Issue: Five Factor Model of Personality Disorder. Edited by: Thomas A. Widiger and Paul T. Costa, Jr.
Volume 80, Issue 6, pages 1641–1668, December 2012
How to Cite
Piedmont, R. L., Sherman, M. F. and Sherman, N. C. (2012), Maladaptively High and Low Openness: The Case for Experiential Permeability. Journal of Personality, 80: 1641–1668. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2012.00777.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 FEB 2012 08:41AM EST
This article has been cited by:
- 2Dimensions of the Personality of the Military Students from Land Forces Academy of Sibiu. A Psychometric Approach., Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 2014, 127, 479, , ,
- 3Introducing the Special Section on Openness to Experience: Review of Openness Taxonomies, Measurement, and Nomological Net, Journal of Personality Assessment, 2014, 96, 1, 1, , ,