The Jena Study on Social Change and Human Development (PI: Rainer K. Silbereisen) was funded by the German Research Foundation (DFG) as a subproject of the Collaborative Research Center 580 “Social Developments in Post-Socialistic Societies: Discontinuity, Tradition, Structural Formation” (SFB580-04-C6). Maria K. Pavlova is a postdoctoral fellow at the Jena Graduate School “Human Behaviour in Social and Economic Change” (GSBC), which is funded by the Federal Programme “ProExzellenz” of the Free State of Thuringia. We thank Verona Christmas-Best for her useful comments on the article.
Dispositional Optimism Fosters Opportunity-Congruent Coping With Occupational Uncertainty
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
© 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Personality
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 76–86, February 2013
How to Cite
Pavlova, M. K. and Silbereisen, R. K. (2013), Dispositional Optimism Fosters Opportunity-Congruent Coping With Occupational Uncertainty. Journal of Personality, 81: 76–86. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2012.00782.x
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 FEB 2012 07:02AM EST
- German Research Foundation (DFG). Grant Number: SFB580-04-C6
- Federal Programme “ProExzellenz”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!