This research was supported by grants from the German Science Foundation to Peter Borkenau; by grant P407/10/2394 from the Czech Science Foundation related to research plan AV0Z70250504 of the Institute of Psychology, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic; and by grant SF0180029s08 from the Estonian Ministry of Science and Education to Jüri Allik. We thank the Estonian Genome Center of the University of Tartu and its director, Andres Metspalu, for their help in collecting the Estonian personality data and for their kind permission to use the data in the current study.
Sex Differences in Variability in Personality: A Study in Four Samples
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Personality © 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Personality
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 49–60, February 2013
How to Cite
Borkenau, P., Hřebíčková, M., Kuppens, P., Realo, A. and Allik, J. (2013), Sex Differences in Variability in Personality: A Study in Four Samples. Journal of Personality, 81: 49–60. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2012.00784.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 FEB 2012 07:04AM EST
- German Science Foundation
- Czech Science Foundation. Grant Number: P407/10/2394
- Estonian Ministry of Science and Education. Grant Number: SF0180029s08
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!