We thank Isabelle Ares and Victoria Timmermanis for assistance with data collection, Niall Bolger and Gertraud Stadler for assistance with analyses, and Phil Shaver for providing us with his then in-press manuscript.
Uncovering and Overcoming Ambivalence: The Role of Chronic and Contextually Activated Attachment in Two-Person Social Dilemmas
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
© 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Personality
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 103–117, February 2013
How to Cite
McClure, M. J., Bartz, J. A. and Lydon, J. E. (2013), Uncovering and Overcoming Ambivalence: The Role of Chronic and Contextually Activated Attachment in Two-Person Social Dilemmas. Journal of Personality, 81: 103–117. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2012.00788.x
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAR 2012 08:47AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!