We would like to thank the many research assistants who assisted in data collection and coding of the parent-child interactions and child temperament traits and, most importantly, the families who participated in this research.
Dyadic Parent-Child Interaction During Early Childhood: Contributions of Parental and Child Personality Traits
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Personality © 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 80, Issue 5, pages 1313–1338, October 2012
How to Cite
Wilson, S. and Durbin, C. E. (2012), Dyadic Parent-Child Interaction During Early Childhood: Contributions of Parental and Child Personality Traits. Journal of Personality, 80: 1313–1338. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2012.00789.x
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAR 2012 08:48AM EST
This article has been cited by:
- 1Maternal-Child Dyads of Functioning: the Intergenerational Impact of Violence Against Women on Children, Maternal and Child Health Journal, 2014, 18, 9, 2236, , , , ,
- 2Structure and convergent validity of children’s temperament traits as assessed by experimenter ratings of child behavior, Journal of Research in Personality, 2014, 52, 6, , ,