We would like to thank the many research assistants who assisted in data collection and coding of the parent-child interactions and child temperament traits and, most importantly, the families who participated in this research.
Dyadic Parent-Child Interaction During Early Childhood: Contributions of Parental and Child Personality Traits
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Personality © 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 80, Issue 5, pages 1313–1338, October 2012
How to Cite
Wilson, S. and Durbin, C. E. (2012), Dyadic Parent-Child Interaction During Early Childhood: Contributions of Parental and Child Personality Traits. Journal of Personality, 80: 1313–1338. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2012.00789.x
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAR 2012 08:48AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!