The Status-Signaling Property of Self-Esteem: The Role of Self-Reported Self-Esteem and Perceived Self-Esteem in Personality Judgments
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 81, Issue 2, pages 209–220, April 2013
How to Cite
Zeigler-Hill, V., Besser, A., Myers, E. M., Southard, A. C. and Malkin, M. L. (2013), The Status-Signaling Property of Self-Esteem: The Role of Self-Reported Self-Esteem and Perceived Self-Esteem in Personality Judgments. Journal of Personality, 81: 209–220. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2012.00790.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAR 2012 08:48AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!