This project was supported in part by the General Research Fund (PolyU 5412/08H) from the Research Grants Council of Hong Kong.
The Role of Dialectical Self and Bicultural Identity Integration in Psychological Adjustment
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 61–75, February 2013
How to Cite
Chen, S. X., Benet-Martínez, V., Wu, W. C. H., Lam, B. C. P. and Bond, M. H. (2013), The Role of Dialectical Self and Bicultural Identity Integration in Psychological Adjustment. Journal of Personality, 81: 61–75. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2012.00791.x
ICREA is the Catalan Institute for Advanced Research and Studies.
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAY 2012 06:13AM EST
- General Research Fund. Grant Number: PolyU 5412/08H
This article has been cited by:
- 1Biculturalism, Team Performance, and Cultural-faultline Bridges, Journal of International Management, 2016, 22, 1, 48,
- 2School Belonging, Ethnic Identity, and Psychological Adjustment Among Ethnic Minority College Students, The Journal of Experimental Education, 2016, 84, 2, 289, , ,
- 4Good and bad simultaneously?, International Journal of Conflict Management, 2015, 26, 3, 245, , , ,
- 5Modifying culture and identity: a deep gaze into tourists’ quotidian culture and identity modification processes, International Journal of Culture, Tourism and Hospitality Research, 2015, 9, 4, 388, ,