This project was supported in part by the General Research Fund (PolyU 5412/08H) from the Research Grants Council of Hong Kong.
The Role of Dialectical Self and Bicultural Identity Integration in Psychological Adjustment
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 61–75, February 2013
How to Cite
Chen, S. X., Benet-Martínez, V., Wu, W. C. H., Lam, B. C. P. and Bond, M. H. (2013), The Role of Dialectical Self and Bicultural Identity Integration in Psychological Adjustment. Journal of Personality, 81: 61–75. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2012.00791.x
ICREA is the Catalan Institute for Advanced Research and Studies.
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAY 2012 06:13AM EST
- General Research Fund. Grant Number: PolyU 5412/08H
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!