Anxious and Angry Rejection Sensitivity, Social Withdrawal, and Retribution in High and Low Ambiguous Situations
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Personality
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 29–38, February 2013
How to Cite
Zimmer-Gembeck, M. J. and Nesdale, D. (2013), Anxious and Angry Rejection Sensitivity, Social Withdrawal, and Retribution in High and Low Ambiguous Situations. Journal of Personality, 81: 29–38. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2012.00792.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAY 2012 06:13AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!