The first author was supported by a National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship.
From the Cradle to the Grave: Age Differences in Attachment From Early Adulthood to Old Age
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 81, Issue 2, pages 171–183, April 2013
How to Cite
Chopik, W. J., Edelstein, R. S. and Fraley, R. C. (2013), From the Cradle to the Grave: Age Differences in Attachment From Early Adulthood to Old Age. Journal of Personality, 81: 171–183. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2012.00793.x
We thank Ethan Kross and members of the Personality, Cognition, and Emotion lab for their comments on earlier versions of this article.
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAY 2012 06:13AM EST
This article has been cited by:
- 1Changes in technology use and adult attachment orientation from 2002 to 2012, Computers in Human Behavior, 2014, 38, 208, ,
- 2Maternal nurturance predicts decreases in attachment avoidance in emerging adulthood, Journal of Research in Personality, 2014, 53, 47, , ,
- 3Meaning threats heighten consumer attachment: implications for global brand management, European Management Journal, 2014, 32, 6, 991,
- 5Too close for comfort? Adult attachment and cuddling in romantic and parent–child relationships, Personality and Individual Differences, 2014, 69, 212, , , , , ,
- 6Gehechtheid als beïnvloedende factor van gedrags- en psychologische symptomen bij dementie, Tijdschrift voor Gerontologie en Geriatrie, 2013, 44, 4, 157, , , ,