The first author was supported by a National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship.
From the Cradle to the Grave: Age Differences in Attachment From Early Adulthood to Old Age
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 81, Issue 2, pages 171–183, April 2013
How to Cite
Chopik, W. J., Edelstein, R. S. and Fraley, R. C. (2013), From the Cradle to the Grave: Age Differences in Attachment From Early Adulthood to Old Age. Journal of Personality, 81: 171–183. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2012.00793.x
We thank Ethan Kross and members of the Personality, Cognition, and Emotion lab for their comments on earlier versions of this article.
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAY 2012 06:13AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!