This research was supported by the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH: Grant No. 1RO1-MH077840-01; Thomas Oltmanns) and the National Science Foundation (NSF: Grant No. BCS-1025330; Simine Vazire). We would also like to thank Andrew Erhart, Amber Graham, Sarah Heuckeroth, John Slochower, and Latoya Smith for their helpful comments.
Self-Other Knowledge Asymmetries in Personality Pathology
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Personality © 2012,. Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 81, Issue 2, pages 155–170, April 2013
How to Cite
Carlson, E. N., Vazire, S. and Oltmanns, T. F. (2013), Self-Other Knowledge Asymmetries in Personality Pathology. Journal of Personality, 81: 155–170. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2012.00794.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAY 2012 06:14AM EST
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: 1RO1-MH077840-01
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: BCS-1025330
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!