This research was supported by the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH: Grant No. 1RO1-MH077840-01; Thomas Oltmanns) and the National Science Foundation (NSF: Grant No. BCS-1025330; Simine Vazire). We would also like to thank Andrew Erhart, Amber Graham, Sarah Heuckeroth, John Slochower, and Latoya Smith for their helpful comments.
Self-Other Knowledge Asymmetries in Personality Pathology
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2013
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Personality © 2012,. Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 81, Issue 2, pages 155–170, April 2013
How to Cite
Carlson, E. N., Vazire, S. and Oltmanns, T. F. (2013), Self-Other Knowledge Asymmetries in Personality Pathology. Journal of Personality, 81: 155–170. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2012.00794.x
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAY 2012 06:14AM EST
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: 1RO1-MH077840-01
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: BCS-1025330
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!