This research was supported by Grant BA 3731/6-1 from the German Research Foundation (DFG) to Mitja D. Back, Steffen Nestler, and Boris Egloff. We are grateful to David Kolar, Katharina Bergmann, Carmen Müller, Jasmina Eskic, Francesca Froreich, Anna Auth, Stella Grau, Verena Reif, and Cyril Conout for their help in data collection; to Boris Egloff for fruitful discussions on this research, and to Stefan C. Schmukle for very helpful comments on earlier versions of the article.
The Two Pathways to Being an (Un-)Popular Narcissist
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2013
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 81, Issue 2, pages 184–195, April 2013
How to Cite
Küfner, A. C. P., Nestler, S. and Back, M. D. (2013), The Two Pathways to Being an (Un-)Popular Narcissist. Journal of Personality, 81: 184–195. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2012.00795.x
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAY 2012 06:15AM EST
- German Research Foundation. Grant Number: BA 3731/6-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!