This study was approved by the CLPS Publication Committee and supported by NIMH grants MH 50837, 50838, 50839, 50840, 50850, 073708, and 080221. We thank C. Emily Durbin for her helpful comments on an earlier draft, and Lee Anna Clark and the University of Minnesota Press for their permission to reprint reliability estimates from the SNAP manual.
Ten-Year Rank-Order Stability of Personality Traits and Disorders in a Clinical Sample
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 81, Issue 3, pages 335–344, June 2013
How to Cite
Hopwood, C. J., Morey, L. C., Donnellan, M. B., Samuel, D. B., Grilo, C. M., McGlashan, T. H., Shea, M. T., Zanarini, M. C., Gunderson, J. G. and Skodol, A. E. (2013), Ten-Year Rank-Order Stability of Personality Traits and Disorders in a Clinical Sample. Journal of Personality, 81: 335–344. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2012.00801.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUL 2012 01:50AM EST
- NIMH. Grant Numbers: 50837, 50838, 50839, 50840, 50850, 073708, 080221
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!