This article uses unit record data from the Household, Income and Labour Dynamics in Australia (HILDA) Survey. The HILDA Project was initiated and is funded by the Australian Government's Department of Families, Housing, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs (FaHCSIA), and is managed by the Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research (Melbourne Institute). The findings and views reported in this article, however, are those of the authors and should not be attributed to either FaHCSIA or the Melbourne Institute.
Personality Change Predicts Self-Reported Mental and Physical Health
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 81, Issue 3, pages 324–334, June 2013
How to Cite
Magee, C. A., Heaven, P. C. L. and Miller, L. M. (2013), Personality Change Predicts Self-Reported Mental and Physical Health. Journal of Personality, 81: 324–334. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2012.00802.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUL 2012 01:55AM EST
- Australian Government's Department of Families, Housing, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs (FaHCSIA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!