We thank Pete Yule for his skilled web design assistance, as well as Yasin Koc and Stephen Simeone for transcribing the handwritten narratives in Study 2. This research was supported by Economic and Social Research Council grant #RES-062-23-2595 to Alison P. Lenton and Constantine Sedikides.
How Does “Being Real” Feel? The Experience of State Authenticity
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Personality
Volume 81, Issue 3, pages 276–289, June 2013
How to Cite
Lenton, A. P., Bruder, M., Slabu, L. and Sedikides, C. (2013), How Does “Being Real” Feel? The Experience of State Authenticity. Journal of Personality, 81: 276–289. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2012.00805.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUL 2012 01:56AM EST
- Economic and Social Research Council. Grant Number: #RES-062-23-2595
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!