The View From the Looking Glass: How Are Narcissistic Individuals Perceived by Others?
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Personality © 2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Journal of Personality
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 1–15, February 2013
How to Cite
Malkin, M. L., Zeigler-Hill, V., Barry, C. T. and Southard, A. C. (2013), The View From the Looking Glass: How Are Narcissistic Individuals Perceived by Others?. Journal of Personality, 81: 1–15. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.2013.00780.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!