Overexpression of the acidic dehydrin WCOR410 improves freezing tolerance in transgenic strawberry leaves
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2004
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 2, Issue 5, pages 381–387, September 2004
How to Cite
Houde, M., Dallaire, S., N'Dong, D. and Sarhan, F. (2004), Overexpression of the acidic dehydrin WCOR410 improves freezing tolerance in transgenic strawberry leaves. Plant Biotechnology Journal, 2: 381–387. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7652.2004.00082.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2004
- Received 31 October 2003; revised 16 March 2004; accepted 21 March 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!