Present address: Centro de Investigaciones Biologicas, CSIC, Ramiro de Maeztu 9, 28040 Madrid, Spain
A recombinant multimeric immunoglobulin expressed in rice shows assembly-dependent subcellular localization in endosperm cells
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2004
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 115–127, January 2005
How to Cite
Nicholson, L., Gonzalez-Melendi, P., Van Dolleweerd, C., Tuck, H., Perrin, Y., Ma, J. K.-C., Fischer, R., Christou, P. and Stoger, E. (2005), A recombinant multimeric immunoglobulin expressed in rice shows assembly-dependent subcellular localization in endosperm cells. Plant Biotechnology Journal, 3: 115–127. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7652.2004.00106.x
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2004
- Received 9 May 2004; revised 6 August 2004; accepted 9 August 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!