Present address: Dyax, Corp., 300 Technology Square, 8th Floor, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA
A novel thiolase–reductase gene fusion promotes the production of polyhydroxybutyrate in Arabidopsis
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2005
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 435–447, July 2005
How to Cite
Kourtz, L., Dillon, K., Daughtry, S., Madison, L. L., Peoples, O. and Snell, K. D. (2005), A novel thiolase–reductase gene fusion promotes the production of polyhydroxybutyrate in Arabidopsis. Plant Biotechnology Journal, 3: 435–447. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7652.2005.00136.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2005
- Received 13 September 2004; revised 23 December 2004; accepted 19 January 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!