Plant-derived mouse IgG monoclonal antibody fused to KDEL endoplasmic reticulum-retention signal is N-glycosylated homogeneously throughout the plant with mostly high-mannose-type N-glycans
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2005
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 449–457, July 2005
How to Cite
Triguero, A., Cabrera, G., Cremata, J. A., Yuen, C.-T., Wheeler, J. and Ramírez, N. I. (2005), Plant-derived mouse IgG monoclonal antibody fused to KDEL endoplasmic reticulum-retention signal is N-glycosylated homogeneously throughout the plant with mostly high-mannose-type N-glycans. Plant Biotechnology Journal, 3: 449–457. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7652.2005.00137.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2005
- Received 14 December 2004; revised 31 January 2005; accepted 22 February 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!