High-lysine corn produced by the combination of enhanced lysine biosynthesis and reduced zein accumulation
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2005
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 3, Issue 6, pages 555–569, November 2005
How to Cite
Huang, S., Kruger, D. E., Frizzi, A., D’Ordine, R. L., Florida, C. A., Adams, W. R., Brown, W. E. and Luethy, M. H. (2005), High-lysine corn produced by the combination of enhanced lysine biosynthesis and reduced zein accumulation. Plant Biotechnology Journal, 3: 555–569. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7652.2005.00146.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2005
- Received 17 March 2005; revised 14 May 2005; accepted 18 May 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!