High-yield production of authentic human growth hormone using a plant virus-based expression system
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2005
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 3, Issue 6, pages 613–620, November 2005
How to Cite
Gils, M., Kandzia, R., Marillonnet, S., Klimyuk, V. and Gleba, Y. (2005), High-yield production of authentic human growth hormone using a plant virus-based expression system. Plant Biotechnology Journal, 3: 613–620. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7652.2005.00154.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2005
- Received 31 March 2005; revised 1 June 2005; accepted 4 June 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!