Present address: SunGene GmbH&Co. KgaA, Corrensstrasse 3, D-06466 Gatersleben, Germany
Forcing single-chain variable fragment production in tobacco seeds by fusion to elastin-like polypeptides
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2006
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 243–249, March 2006
How to Cite
Scheller, J., Leps, M. and Conrad, U. (2006), Forcing single-chain variable fragment production in tobacco seeds by fusion to elastin-like polypeptides. Plant Biotechnology Journal, 4: 243–249. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7652.2005.00176.x
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2006
- Received 2 September 2005; revised 24 October 2005; accepted 27 October 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!