Present address: Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (BBSRC), Polaris House, North Star Avenue, Swindon SN2 1UH, UK
Production of high-starch, low-glucose potatoes through over-expression of the metabolic regulator SnRK1
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2006
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 409–418, July 2006
How to Cite
McKibbin, R. S., Muttucumaru, N., Paul, M. J., Powers, S. J., Burrell, M. M., Coates, S., Purcell, P. C., Tiessen, A., Geigenberger, P. and Halford, N. G. (2006), Production of high-starch, low-glucose potatoes through over-expression of the metabolic regulator SnRK1. Plant Biotechnology Journal, 4: 409–418. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7652.2006.00190.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2006
- Received 28 October 2005; revised 10 February 2006; accepted 13 February 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!