Present address: BBSRC, Polaris House, North Star Avenue, Swindon SN2 1UH, UK
Transgenesis has less impact on the transcriptome of wheat grain than conventional breeding
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2006
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 369–380, July 2006
How to Cite
Baudo, M. M., Lyons, R., Powers, S., Pastori, G. M., Edwards, K. J., Holdsworth, M. J. and Shewry, P. R. (2006), Transgenesis has less impact on the transcriptome of wheat grain than conventional breeding. Plant Biotechnology Journal, 4: 369–380. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7652.2006.00193.x
The gene expression data have been deposited in ArrayExpress database with the accession number A-MEXP-177; http://www.ebi.ac.uk/arrayexpress/Submissions/index.html
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2006
- Received 12 January 2006; revised 7 March 2006; accepted 13 March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!