Present address: Vilmorin, Route du Manoir, 49250 La Ménitré, France.
Suspension-cultured BY-2 tobacco cells produce and mature immunologically active house dust mite allergens
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2006
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 93–108, January 2007
How to Cite
Lienard, D., Dinh, O. T., Van Oort, E., Van Overtvelt, L., Bonneau, C., Wambre, E., Bardor, M., Cosette, P., Didier-Laurent, A., De Borne, F. D., Delon, R., Van Ree, R., Moingeon, P., Faye, L. and Gomord, V. (2007), Suspension-cultured BY-2 tobacco cells produce and mature immunologically active house dust mite allergens. Plant Biotechnology Journal, 5: 93–108. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7652.2006.00221.x
David Lienard and Olivia Tran Dinh have equal contributions to this work.
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2006
- Received 3 May 2006; revised 1 September 2006; accepted 9 September 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!