Present address: Australian Institute for Bioengineering and Nanotechnology, The University of Queensland, c/o BSES Limited, PO Box 86, Indooroopilly, Qld 4068, Australia
Spatio-temporal characterization of polyhydroxybutyrate accumulation in sugarcane
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2006
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 173–184, January 2007
How to Cite
Purnell, M. P., Petrasovits, L. A., Nielsen, L. K. and Brumbley, S. M. (2007), Spatio-temporal characterization of polyhydroxybutyrate accumulation in sugarcane. Plant Biotechnology Journal, 5: 173–184. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7652.2006.00230.x
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2006
- Received 4 August 2006; revised 26 September 2006; accepted 29 September 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!