Functional analysis of cauliflower mosaic virus 35S promoter: re-evaluation of the role of subdomains B5, B4 and B2 in promoter activity
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2007
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 696–708, November 2007
How to Cite
Bhullar, S., Datta, S., Advani, S., Chakravarthy, S., Gautam, T., Pental, D. and Burma, P. K. (2007), Functional analysis of cauliflower mosaic virus 35S promoter: re-evaluation of the role of subdomains B5, B4 and B2 in promoter activity. Plant Biotechnology Journal, 5: 696–708. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7652.2007.00274.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2007
- Received 22 January 2007; revised 13 April 2007; accepted 15 May 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!