Up-regulation of an N-terminal truncated 3-hydroxy-3-methylglutaryl CoA reductase enhances production of essential oils and sterols in transgenic Lavandula latifolia
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2007
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 746–758, November 2007
How to Cite
Muñoz-Bertomeu, J., Sales, E., Ros, R., Arrillaga, I. and Segura, J. (2007), Up-regulation of an N-terminal truncated 3-hydroxy-3-methylglutaryl CoA reductase enhances production of essential oils and sterols in transgenic Lavandula latifolia. Plant Biotechnology Journal, 5: 746–758. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7652.2007.00286.x
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2007
- Received 05 April 2007; revised 21 June 2007; accepted 23 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!