Present address: School of Biological Sciences, Washington State University, Pullman, WA 99164-4236, USA
Overriding the co-limiting import of carbon and energy into tuber amyloplasts increases the starch content and yield of transgenic potato plants
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 453–464, June 2008
How to Cite
Zhang, L., Häusler, R. E., Greiten, C., Hajirezaei, M.-R., Haferkamp, I., Neuhaus, H. E., Flügge, U.-I. and Ludewig, F. (2008), Overriding the co-limiting import of carbon and energy into tuber amyloplasts increases the starch content and yield of transgenic potato plants. Plant Biotechnology Journal, 6: 453–464. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7652.2008.00332.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2008
- Received 2 October 2007; revised 19 February 2008; accepted 21 February 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!