These authors contributed equally to this work.
Soybean WRKY-type transcription factor genes, GmWRKY13, GmWRKY21, and GmWRKY54, confer differential tolerance to abiotic stresses in transgenic Arabidopsis plants
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 486–503, June 2008
How to Cite
Zhou, Q.-Y., Tian, A.-G., Zou, H.-F., Xie, Z.-M., Lei, G., Huang, J., Wang, C.-M., Wang, H.-W., Zhang, J.-S. and Chen, S.-Y. (2008), Soybean WRKY-type transcription factor genes, GmWRKY13, GmWRKY21, and GmWRKY54, confer differential tolerance to abiotic stresses in transgenic Arabidopsis plants. Plant Biotechnology Journal, 6: 486–503. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-7652.2008.00336.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2008
- Received 16 August 2007; revised 24 February 2008; accepted 27 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!